Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has a nice holiday today.
There is a lot to be thankful for, even though there are things that are not exactly perfect.
What are you thankful for?
And, if you are thankful, who are you thankful to ?
Here are a few things I am thankful for.
A really nice wife :) (hope she reads this)
Good friends
Beautiful things in nature, all of creation. Like a sunrise / sunset. Leaves changing color. Landscapes. and many people.
Is it time to eat yet?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for my daughter, and all the rest of my family from Mother to siblings to nieces and nephews and all the greats and great great.
    I am thankful to be able to attend church that I choose, and I choose the Lord our God to worship.
    I am thankful for my education which no one can take away from me. I am thankful for life itself.
    I am thankful for sunrises and sunsets, nature and long country road drives, the stars and moons that decorate our night skies, my front porch where I can sit and enjoy on a beautiful fall day, and all of what God has given us to love on this great planet named Earth.
    I am thankful for our soldiers near and far, present and past,who have fought to give us this great land we call America. I am thankful for my Indian hertiage of the great Osage Nation.
    I am thankful that my cup runneth over with blessings, and I pray all will have a glorious holiday season for each to count their blessings. Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete