Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday, veterans day coming

Good Monday morning.
Cop notes are posted.
Wednesday in Veterans day. We will have a parade here in Arkansas City. 11 a.m. Wednesday.
I think it is great that they are doing this. Hope people will get out and show support.
I would also like to start a veterans page. Ive started it already, but it is just a beginning. There is a link to it on the site.
Send me picture sand information about your veterans.
Addresses too. That way people can send them cards and letters.
I would like to have veterans send updates as well. It would be great to have pictures of them doing their jobs in Afghanistan, Iraq, or wherever they are.

3 comments:

  1. There was a large car wreck at approx. 6 p.m. Sunday night in Ark City in front of Wal-Mart. Does anyone know what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Larry, don't let the door hit ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they would have the parade at a time when more people can go.

    ReplyDelete