Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday updates

Good morning.
I have updated the site with some new material. I am going to be changing how I do things just a little, but you may not notice a whole lot of difference.
Some of the pages - that are not being read - will be phased out. I am not going to be spending as much time on the site, but plan to keep it going.
Anyways, today on the site, former AC resident Tim Badley writes about Curry Field. He is now in Tiawan.
Also there is more on Cowley Volleyball, PrairieFest and a couple police stories.
I also posted a cartoon here a few minutes ago. I think its great, and says what I would say. Im sure there are those that would take issue with it :)
I still want to encourage people to send me material for the site.
I have more things to write about, might get to philosophizing ... or preaching. :) just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment