Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday

Good morning all.
Cop notes are posted. Hopefully the technical problem is worked out and I will be able to post them daily again.
Still having my own technical problems. I am using an older computer so everything is slower.
I have a lot of Arkalalah parade pictures to post, and hopefully that will happen this morning.
Remember city commission is Tuesday at 7 p.m.
I will post their agenda soon.
One observation on Arkalalah. It seemed like the street was not quiet as trashed this year as it has been during previous parades. Did anyone else think the same thing?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I thought so, too. I enjoyed your pictures, and I wanted you to know that I sent them across America to people who no longer live in Ark City! Thanks, good pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats good as I did think there were plenty of trash cans out for those who needed to throw junk away.

    One thing I would like to know - is the wall over by where the chiropractic office ever going to be cleaned up or painted over? That looks AWFUL! Very bad! I am sure it has something to do with insurance or libability but my gosh it has been almost a year now. That is something that needs fixed or progress made on or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It did look a little less trashed, and I am always amazed at the speed in which it is cleaned up. The streets are clean by the time I go to church in the morning.

    ReplyDelete