Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday night

I arrived back home in Arkansas City Sunday afternoon.
I did not mean to abandon the web site as much as i did. I thought I could still keep up, but with the lack of a good connection that was pretty impossible.
I have one more small business trip Monday, then I hope to be back in the saddle on the web site on Tuesday.
I may not be able to spend as much time on the site as I have in the past, but I should still be able to keep it updated.
I updated some tonight, with Cowley VOlleyball and some columns and such.

The trip itself was a lot of fun. Got to spend time with my mom, who is 89 and very sharp for her age.
Also, got to spend time with some friends from college. They are missionaries in South Africa, and home for a break. They were in Australia a few years, but have been in South Africa for about 5 years.
The driving was not very eventful. I did not take much time for sight seeing at all. Mostly just interstate driving, except as noted earlier.

Also on the trip I fell down some steps and sprained my foot pretty bad. Kinda odd that it was the foot and not the ankle, but I doubt that makes it hurt less.
Driving was kinda hard so it took me parts of three days instead of two.
I did take the back roads from Muskogee today, and that was interesting.
The town of Owasso, Okla,, was cool, as was Winona. I may have to get back down that way again before long.

Thats the update for now.

1 comment: