Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday

Had trouble logging in today. Blogger decided there was something wrong with my password and wanted me to put in a new one. Then it wanted me to upgrade. Fought this a couple hours.
Maybe I can find a new place to host my blog.
Anyways, cop notes are posted.
Also, on the web site, ive got the online store going again. This could be a good place to do some christmas shopping.
What;s on your mind?
Lots of things I would like to talk about, but thought I would see what you all want.

9 comments:

  1. You better throw out something controversial, cause this blog is getting boring. It needs an injection of interesting STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true. Ill come up with something stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could always debate the merits of the anti-freedom of speech people who try to get rid of Christmas displays in public, and otherwise rub the word Christmas out of existance?
    what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol
    you know the X in Xmas is a greek cross :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. heard on tv news that ac had another under age drinking party busted. some of the people were 14 why do they do this? where are there parents? also just heard stright no chaser on pbs was very, very good. will be in town wed evening but it is sold out.d.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh...holidays, makes me want to tear my hair out!!! But its worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The X represents the first two letters of Christ in Greek. X in Greek is chi. If you add a crook onto the right upper part of the chi, you have rho. It all has to do with Christ being the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We culd talk about christmas decorations. Two things -people, the line between tasteful and tacky is not a fine one.

    Also, I don't mean to be a naysayer, but does anyone else think our downtown lights are a laughingstock with all the missing bulbs?

    ReplyDelete