Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wednesday updates

Good morning.
Cop notes are posted.
Also hunting and food pages are updated on the site. Gun deer season opened yesterday, and we have a column about that on the outdoors page. On the food page we have some ideas on how to cook what you have killed.
I saw no one has commented on the murals on Summit coming down.
Perhaps an unintended consequence, they had to come down to get the building in compliance with the city window ordinance.
I think these murals need to be saved somehow. I am currently negotiating with the building owner to see what we can do. If you would like to help out, send me an email. There will be some cost involved and I am still working on what to do with them once I have them.
Send me your ideas. A bonfire is not a good idea.
Is there anyone out there who was involved in painting the murals in the first place?
I would like to talk with you..
The murals are listed in a book in Murals of Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment