Monday, December 21, 2009

morning, cop notes and amazing cleaning

The morning is slipping away on me.
Cop reports are posted, and I now have Winfield and County Sheriff notes as well. So you can get all your cop notes here, and get them earlier than you might other places.
Ok, enough shameless self promotion.
Well the wife is home, on break from school, and is in a cleaning frenzy of mythical proportions. And I cant help but get caught up in that a bit.
She had me washing the back of the stove. I didn't even know that was legal in most states. Then we had to move the refrigerator out so she could sweep under it, or where it had been. Ok, ill admit there was some dust under there, and some other unidentifiable small objects, but ... under the refrigerator????
Then we had to empty out the cabinets and she had me cleaning off containers and pots and pans that were in there. These are items that are in the back and have not been used in years. But we got them out, cleaned them off, and put them back in the nice clean shelves and cabinets.
Oh well, the place is almost clean enough.
It has to be. Our son is coming home from Holland for Christmas. He is in school there working on his doctorate in computer engineering. He is bringing his girlfriend with him - so this might be serious.
I may move the refrigerator out while she is here so she can see that it has been swept. Well for the effort it took, someone should see it don't you think?

9 comments:

  1. james, you would not believe some of the stuff?? i find behind refs and dryers. allmost nothing supprises me anymore.d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it will be a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. James and D, I think he (meaning D) is talking about my drier and washer. He made some very obnoxious comments when he pulled them out at my house once.
    I think it is important to check under these items once in awhile, especially since these places could be holding the missing socks, plastic bowl lids, church key, and other items that mysteriously disappear in times of need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! HA! Same with our appliances. Never know what you might find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading brand x story on the rollover on Madison. I am sure glad they removed the people from the SUV before transporting them to the hospital. LOL, I can't see the SUV fitting into the oversized ambulance with either patient. LOL, I just had to say this to someone! How comical or is it just my sense of humor? Don't answer, I don't want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Cleaning Services in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. cleaning service Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. carpet cleaning companies fayetteville nc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up Laundry Lab

    ReplyDelete