Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday,

Christmas is just less than a week away.
I have a couple pages that might help with shopping. You cant always find what you want here, and it is a hassle to go to Wichita.
It isnt too late to shop via the internet.
Here is a page that is loaded with Christmas shopping ideas and places.
http://arkcityrevived.com/christmas-shopping.html

And here is the new classified ad page.
Also, you may advertise your stuff for sale for free here.
http://www.arkcityrevived.com/classifieds/New-CLASSIFIED-Shoppint.html


Also I just got Dean Hall's latest column, Thinking like a therapist. Ill have that posted on the site soon.
While im on the electronic subject. I recently found a site where you can convert files. It is www.zamzar.com You can convert your files right there on their site, of course they want you get the "pro" version, but the free version seems to work fine.

1 comment:

  1. For Sunday:

    I recently got an invitation to a retirement reception for someone who had worked as an excutive (CEO) administrator for a company for 34 years. I couldn't attend as it was out of town and in the middle of the week!
    I sent them flowers with a card:

    Some people start out to change the world!
    When they retire they have the time to do it.

    Good Luck,

    I talked to them later as I knew their intention was to do volunteer work. I knew at one time (a few years ago) they had volunteered to help people learn to read and write. What would they do next?
    You may not have money to give to the poor or disadvatanged - but, you might actually have something better!

    Christmas is about all year long not just one day!

    ReplyDelete