Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New stuff posted

Greetings all
Late night posting. Kansas coach Mark Mangino is getting $3 million as his severance package. And he got fired. What a deal eh.
Anyways, part of the deal is that the material Kansas found out about him will not be made public. Some of it is even to be destroyed. Only a court order can make it public.
He was accused of being abusive toward players. Times have changed indeed. Used to be coaches were supposed to yell.

Another NEW FEATURES is cop reports from Winfield and from the County Sheriff, thanks to our friends over at Newscow. I hope this will be a regular feature.
Been fighting with the computer most of the day. I think it needs an exorcist.
Or maybe a sledge hammer.

9 comments:

  1. james, ditto on the hammer to the %&##*&^*$ computer. ha! mine don't like me at times.d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computers are like women,, you need more ram and a bigger hard drive to make them work good, now to fix the computer just go to www.tigerdirect.com and buy yourself a $299 acer laptop and park that old antique in the dumster

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's probably junk because it has Windows as an operating system. I bought an imac about 5 months ago and never been happier. If you like Microsoft Office, you can get that for it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get an Acer, they have one of the worst ratings. My daughters laptop is proof, only had it 7 months and now she has to call them to get it fixed or replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting how ratings change. I got an acer laptop 3 years ago, and at that time it was highly rated.
    its been pretty good, but it has vista on it, which is horrible.
    It actually gets worse when i let windows update it. I have to keep fighting off the updates.
    Be glad when i can get windows 7, or o back to xp.
    dang, ralph was right lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard some people say they are changing to Firefox instead of windows Internet Explorer.
    Haven't had a need to change but for some they like it better and claim its solved some of their previous problems! I don't know all the specifics between Firefox and IE. But, it might be worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. firefox is just an internet browser, and makes no difference with the other functions of your operating system. I do use Firefox and IE, and to be honest, I don't notice the difference in speed of problems. I'm running XP instead of vista though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the people who I talked to and were changing to Firefox also had Vista. That was the reason they changed! XP doesn't seem to have those same type of issues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My coach was a b-buster - but he never did this

    http://deadspin.com/5418408/mark-mangino-mistreats-his-players-in-cruel-exotic-ways

    ReplyDelete