Monday, March 8, 2010

New blogs

I have created two new blogs. One is on the site, where I intend to write columns and opinion pieces.
Depending on how it goes, it could eventually replace this one. It would just be a different location.
Also, Ive started up a prayer blog, which is here.
There will be other people contributing to this one. You may post prayers there, as well as inspirational thoughts.
Comments are allowed, but I will use a heavy hand in deleting anything that is not on topic or that is overly negative.

7 comments:

  1. let's make it more confusing. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ,

    I thought you were a Truth Seeker and a revolutionary?

    I recently read an article that was entiltled the Seven Words that could save America -

    "We expect you to pay your debts!"

    I think it puts things into perspective!

    NOW

    How do we make it happen so the people and the Country can comply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liberal philosophy: "We expect you to pay OUR debts!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have created two new blogs.

    If you don't tend to them they will die. Just like this one did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it that every time I try to look at the news web site I get trash pop ups on my computer? I will just look else where.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should not be getting any popups.
    If you are, you need to turn on your popup blocker.
    You have a bug of some kind.
    I really dont think its the site doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go to tools and enable the pop-up blocker!
    Or
    Download Ad-Aware (the free version) and run it to remove cookies and spyware!

    ReplyDelete