Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cowley stumbles

Cowley lost to Kankakee 3-0 Thursday afternoon.
Here is a link to the box score

http://www.njcaa.org/Teams/sball/2009/D2/Championship/Game_15_BoxScore.pdf

The team will continue, playing Illinois Central at 10 A.M. Friday. A loss would put them out of the tournament. They will have a tough road to get back to the championship. If the team keeps winning, it would play at noon, and 2 p.m. to get to the finals of the loser's bracket. The finals of the loser's bracket will be at 9 a.m. Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps coach has a better strategy than I, but if I wanted to win a game, I'd have pitched Juden. Do you think he wants to be in the bottom bracket, pitch Juden the next game, and hope he makes it to the finals??? This doesn't make sense. If you get ahold of him or Rama, find out why they didn't throw their #1 all-everything pitcher out there for game 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind, I did not realize this was not game one! My bad. I see now that he did. Their bats must have gone the way of the Royals on the west coast!

    ReplyDelete