Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday






I really dont want to be the news. But I do appreciate Newscow putting something on their site about the situation. Ive had a lot of visitors today since he did that.
I hope you all will keep coming back. Once I get up and running, Ill have more interesting things to talk about. And of course the city commission.
The Day of Prayer was pretty good. Did you see the picture on the front of the Traveler today? I am in the background. That is just too funny.
There were maybe 100 people there, maybe a few more.
Prayer is good.
Here are a few pics.
About the pictures from the top. People were eating of course.
A choir from Southwestern College sang, and they were really good. I wonder if I could get them for one of the River of Life shows.
People prayed.
Various ministers in the area prayed for different areas of the community.
And the last picture, is Jim Miller and a friend cooking up the burgers.

3 comments:

  1. God bless you and your friends!
    I dont speak english!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy on the right in the second pic looks like he's thinking "What you talkin bout Willis!

    ReplyDelete