Thursday, May 14, 2009

Live Blogs / City

Live blogging with the city commission resumes tomorrow - Friday.
The retreat begins at 8 a.m. Friday. Commissioners will be meeting with department heads as they go over what they want to do in the coming year.
In the afternoon, commissioners will have a session for goal setting. They will go over last year's goals and set some new ones.
I will be live blogging throughout the day.
I am not going to be typing continuously. I will just input something every now and then, so keep checking back.
The city has been very cooperative, and commissioners seem to like the live blogging.

I hope to expand live blogging. I have not yet heard back from Kasha, and I hope to see if other legislators will do it. Who else would you like to see interviewed on the Live Blog?

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't find anyplace else to post this unrelated topic, sorry. Newscow's no longer publishing AC blotter. This coincided with the "Officer being fired" story. Should something be read into this?

    ReplyDelete