Friday, May 15, 2009

Good morning Friday

Ill be heading into City Hall shortly for the retreat. Going to be long day. The dept heads will talk to the commission all morning. In the afternoon there will be goal setting.
The thing starts at 8. I have 9 on the live blog reminder just because I don't think I can have it set up and running by then. I may have it up by 8:30.
I plan to have it on all day, but i am not going to be typing continuously all day.
Ill just put up whats going on every 15 minutes or so, so keep checking back through the day.
Two good shows last night.
One slightly odd thing about KACY's event. The music of course was loud as it should be. But there were not many people around the stage. Everyone was pretty far back.
Turnout was not great, but it was ok for both shows.
Piper Leigh was awesome as usual. It was the last of the caffe acoustic shows for the season.
Try to come out for the River of Life show tonight. 6 p.m. at Wilson Park.

We were kidding around yesterday about me beating the Traveler. That was fun. I don't really see myself getting all into breaking news though, so that may not happen too much.
Im just not going to get all stressed out over who had what first.
Im going to do what I do.
Thats all for this morning's ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment