Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday

Good Monday morning.
New cop notes are posted. Trying something new today. There were a lot of notes in the cop report, so I have only listed the incidents and the block where they happened.
It does not include names.
Just wanted to see how people would react that that.
Does it really serve any purpose to list the names?
I have also posted something about the Walnut Valley Festival that is coming up in September. How interested are you all in that? Ill admit it is my favorite event of the year, even if it is in Winfield. :)
Today is my wedding anniversary. Today we begin year 19. So hopefully you all will forgive me if I don't do much online today.


Shop the Official Coca-Cola Store!

17 comments:

  1. Gee, now i don't know any the adults to tell my kids to stay away from that could be giving alcohol or drugs to minors or the violent people that are out there running around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way, Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is totally lame JJ. Why not include the names? I thnk including the names could act as a deterrent. If people don't want their names in the police notes, they should stop committing crimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well when i was including names, people complained,
    so ill see what other comments I get.
    reader input will go along way here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don't you try a poll, but I think those complaining about names have something to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very off topic, but whats the purpose of trick or treat night on Oct. 26th, makes no sense at all to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does Brand X include them? I know they are included on Newscow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the names need to go along with the crime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Off topic:
    There is a good article on CNN-Money.com about the way money is currently spent on healthcare. It is the headlined article on the site.

    entitled:

    $1.2 trillion down the drain

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the names of the morons committing the crimes should be posted. You can leave the victims out of it. I think we should know who these idiots are because it may embarrass them and we, the general public, will know who is not trustworthy and need to be weary of.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you don't post the names, how will we know who we have to bail out?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Off topic:

    What ever happened to Lagonda? Does anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think maybe byte daily is lagonda.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've wondered that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They're just brain washed in the same water!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found Laogonda to be more open minded and intelligent.

    ReplyDelete