Wednesday, August 26, 2009

new feature, on the road

Ive started a new feature on the travel page, on the web site.
A reader sent in some pictures and a little story about a place she visited. I put them on the site. You may see it here. or go to the site to the travel page.
The food page has also been updated with more recipes.

I would like to encourage everyone to send in stories and information, as well as pictures. Remember there is a prize for the best submission of the month, and August is almost gone. I will likely continue that program, of giving a prize for the best submission of the month. I have these prizes provided by McDonalds Vacuum Center.

Send me pictures and a small story about your summer travels. Where did you go, what did you see? But, ummmmm, lets not have any copies of brand-x in any of the pictures ok?
I may post some of our travels this year.
How has the economy affected your traveling?

ONETRAVEL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment