Sunday, August 9, 2009

Something new, prizes for readers

Greetings all.
I have asked for readers to submit articles and photos. Some have, and most have been published on the site.
I want to take that a step further by making it a contest of sorts.
The best submission for the month of August will receive a prize. That prize will be a car vacuum cleaner provided by McDonalds Vacuum Center (and used books) in Arkansas City.
I will be the judge of what is best, based on my own subjective opinion.
So, send in your stories and photos, and you could win.
Basically anything is ok to be entered. It must have your name on it. I will publish some, or most, of what is sent in.
I would like to see human interest stories.
I will not publish, or consider, anonymous attacks or baseless rumors and innuendo.
Those are the basic guidelines.
Email entries to Arkcityrevived@yahoo.com

Simply Audiobooks, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment