Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Thursday

Good morning all.
The cop notes are posted. Some have raised questions about "Michael Walker" who was listed yesterday. I am trying to find out if this is the same person as the Mike Walker who works at the bank and is on the school board.
I tend to doubt it is the same person, because I think this name has shown up before, but as soon as I know for sure, Ill let you know.
ALSO , the new hunting and fishing column is now posted on the site.
We have a hunting and fishing page, which we hope to grow.
I still need more content. If anyone wants to write for the site, give me a call or an email.
One thing I would like to have is more columnists like the hunting and fishing column.
What is your area of expertise?
City commission worksession is today. Ill have more on the city shortly.


Boot Barn sale full banner

5 comments:

  1. Could be his son or his father. Or his mother's cousins brother's father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe he is his own grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet I know who would know the answer to this --Joe Walker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2nd cousin once removed in-law. Awww, who cares, other than Michael Walker and a few nosey people...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it Walker Texas Ranger or is it Walkertexasranger they could be related.

    ReplyDelete