Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday morning

Good morning everyone.
Cop notes are updated.
Remember the live blog with Mell Kuhn at 7 p.m. today.
There is also the clean air meeting at 5:15 at the health dept., Which i plan to attend. Ive not been to any of them yet, so I's curious.
Also remember to post your ads on the classified ad page.
There's more and more happening on the web site. Actually I could use some help. If there is anyone out there who likes talking to people, and would be interested in selling ads, get in touch with me.
That's about the only thing where there is potentially money involved.
I cannot afford to pay anyone yet, but if you want to write, or send in pictures, get in touch with me.
And, if you would like to just help me out in general, tell your friends about the site and the blog.
As I see it, the blog is a place for discussion and opinion. The site is more for news, and not so much for opinion.
As always, i want to know what you think. What would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment