Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday afternoon

I have a couple new police report updates on the web site.
There was a suicidal person case, and a marijuana arrest case so far this weekend.
Some cool new stuff is about to happen on the site.
I am putting together a travel page. It will have local travel information and where to get information for out of the area.
I went out today and got new pictures in Arkansas City and Winfield of murals. We have quiet a collection of murals. I think my wife has about 90 percent of all the murals within 50 miles, or even further.
Also, I am getting ready to start a health page.
I will be running Dean Hall's column.
I hope everyone will stop over there and look around. Its getting bigger and bigger. Just needs some more traffic, so I am asking you all to help spread the word.
I have a new motto.
More than a web site, its a revolution.
Come join the revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment