Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday, web updates, new stuff

Good morning everyone.
Cop notes are posted on the site.
The site is growing. Today it has Dean Hall's column "Thinking Like a Therapist."
I will be running Hall's column each week. Soon I hope to get a health page going, and it will be there. In the meantime it will be on the homepage.
I do ask, that if you like the site, to spread the word. Heck, if you don't like it, still spread the word. Like some politicians, I realize that any publicity is good publicity. This is an area where I need help.
I am working on some other stories for the site. I don't want to say what they are because Brand-X might be reading.
But check back during the day.
I noticed that Bytedaily has a raging debate going on concerning the abortion issue. Im going to stay away :)
As always, I am interested in reader feedback. What do you like? What do you not like?
Do you like the fishing column?
Ill post an update this afternoon, hopefully with some actual stories.

9 comments:

  1. I think a little less church chat on the blog, Sunday is ok though, I think it was a wise decision to start a separate Church page for that purpose. I feel religon is a personal choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i tried to get them off to where obama was born. Sometimes this blog has a life of its own.
    Everything is a personal choice.
    I personally chose what to eat today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, just a thought, fishing page has good info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes this blog has a life of its own.

    --------------

    It certainly does - "now if I only had a Brain"

    ReplyDelete
  5. James, are sure what you ate today was a personal choice, or just what your wife chose to fix and serve you today.??? Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a personal choice, or just what your wife chose to fix and serve you today.??? Think about it.
    >>>
    lol, now there is a thought provoking question.
    Does anyone do anything by choice?
    Are we not all influenced my many things?
    But the wife didn't fix me anything. She does many things wonderfully, preparing meals is not one of them :)
    but im no complaining at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prolly better not complain, are you saying that you are trying to influence us?... for the better of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ JJ

    Raging, is in the eye of the beholder. You are more then welcome to comment on the other stories though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enough with the Brand X comments. Most readers of this blog know your history with them. It is becoming sour grapes. Time to move on.

    ReplyDelete