Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday, various things

Good morning all.
The new cop notes are posted.
Ive got a bit of a late start today and I don't have any good reason. But I have been tweaking the site some, hopefully making some improvements.
I am trying to build up some specialty pages. The hunting and fishing page is going well. Right now its all fishing, but ... hunting season isn't that far away. A local angler is writing the fishing column. This is kinda of what I have in mind for several areas. So check it out and give me some opinions.
Of course we have the police page already.
Im always open to suggestion as to what you want to see.
Im also trying to make the blog more a place of opinion, while the site is strictly news.
Please keep posting opinions about river access. As they say, vote early and often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment