Thursday, July 30, 2009

updates, general web stuff

Police notes are updated.
I also posted the story about the drug bust on Tuesday, and perhaps you saw the campaign disclosure forms. Also I have the fishing column, and hope to get that posted this morning.
Sorry I didn't get the drug bust up there sooner. But at least I didn't call it breaking news like Brand-X did.
I did post the campaign disclosure forms of city commission candidates yesterday. That sort of thing is usually reported soon after an election. I don't know why it was not. So that would be my fault even from by Brand-X days.
So many stories so little time.
Still looking for some help. Anyone want to join the revolution?

13 comments:

  1. Weren't those the same people that got busted for drugs earlier this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, almost certain they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should stop worrying about brand-x and start looking for similar blog sites. You don't put out a daily paper, so it is a bit like comparing apples to bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone touch a nerve?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say that Brand x is reading.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apples and bananas are actually a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a daily newspaper only not on paper. JJ is doing a great job of putting his news site together. Its only been a few months since he started arkcityrevived, it takes time to put together a site comparable to a regular print paper. How bout some positive encouragement instead of throwing out negativity, unless you happen to be a brand x spy. Times are changing and the day will come, maybe not in my lifetime though, that paper news will be a thing of the past.
    JJ, i wish I was a better writer and had more time or I would step up and help you out. As for now, i am trying to get the word out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What i said wasn't that bad. I think they are paying attention.
    Anyways, spreading the word is the best thing you can do for me :)
    I appreciate that.
    I have some flyers. I may post them so you could download and print them.
    Or, I can give you some if you would like.
    j

    ReplyDelete
  9. K, let us know where you going to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will let you know by noon today:)
    On the site, it will be on the CONTACT US page, which is at the top right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. james has my vote, I think he is doing an excellent job, and I love to pick at him on the blogs, he will go far with his revolution

    ReplyDelete
  12. go james. love your blog. first thing i click on in the am.

    ReplyDelete