Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New football stadium

I recently got an opinion piece from a reader, concerning the new football stadium.
He would like it to be named for all veterans, something like Veterans Stadium.
His letter is here:
www.arkcityrevived.com
www.arkcityrevived.com


I dont know if there is any plan at this point, or how a name will be picked. I would assume the school district would do the honors.

I will run some opinion pieces that are submitted. I dont think I will run any anonymously though.

2 comments:

  1. It makes me sick that A.C. is getting a new football Stadium. We have Veterans here in Cowley County that need to be cared for on a daily basis but there is no funding for that. Why don't we name it after them and rub it in their face. Why is there always money for sports, but not for real needs.Is that stadium going to provide for peoples real needs, like health care, food, shelter,......don't think so. Sports Fans Enjoy your new turf, I hope a homeless person pees on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lighten up FRANCIS . why dont you open your doors to the homeless since it is such a problem in your neighborhood

    ReplyDelete