Sunday, October 18, 2009

updates

There are a few updates on the web site. I have a photo gallery from Cowley's volleyball game yesterday. The pictures did not come out all that great. Sometimes you have a great day shooting, some days you don't. I guess yesterday was just one of those days.
The Cowley volleyball team was "on" their game though, beating a good Highland team in three.
There is also an updated health page, with Dean Hall's latest column. It addresses obesity.

Also, I am getting ready to start a new page. Still messing with what to call it, but it will be a local military page. I hope to have pictures and information about as many local people in the military as possible.
So send me info about your loved ones that are in the military. Primarily I am thinking of those in the war areas, but any military person would be fine.
It will have pictures, addresses and just general information. Ask them to send you pictures from where they are.
I hope to have that page up in a few days.

I am not going to be able to do the live blog with ralph today. I am out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment