Saturday, October 3, 2009

update

Cop notes are posted.
Been having some technical issues there. Part of it was the fax machine, and part of it was windows.
Have I mentioned that I hate Windows Vista? If i haven't, I just want to make it clear that I really do hate it with a passion that grows daily.
What I hate worse is the updates Windows tries to force on your computer.
Ive got it to where my computer can work with vista with no updates, but to get there i have to wipe my hard drive clean and start over with a new installation. That loses all my settings, bookmarks and all that, so its pretty aggravating.
Once the updates start though, my computer goes crazy.
After just a few updates the mouse keys on the laptop are completely disfunctional.
They should just leave bad enough alone eh? I have the windows auto update turned off, but it still manages to get some in there. But that also turns off my auto anti virus updater, so thats not so good.
Ive always been a PC person, but ... if we are going to be treated like this, Im going to seriously look at a Mac next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment