Friday, June 19, 2009

Hunting and fishing

Today on the web site, I have a new fishing column. I hope to have this every week. I intend to post it on Friday morning as it might provide useful information for people planning on fishing.
It will also get into hunting eventually.
This is our first column.
I would like to have more columns on the site, and some are in the process of getting started.
If you are knowledgeable about a particular subject or area, and would like to give it a try, get in touch with me. I know a lot of you are not writers, but have a lot of knowledge that reader would be interested in.
I can help with some editing.
Also, I would like to know what you would like to see on here, specifically, what kinds of columns.
www.arkcityrevived.com


Ask a Repairman Online.  Get an Answer ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/149674

    ReplyDelete