Monday, June 8, 2009

web sites and such

Ive been tinkering with the blog and web site. The web site is still in the process of being born so please bear with me as I get it going.
If anyone would like to submit material, or if anyone has suggestions, please do so.
Someone told me the had trouble getting on the site. If anyone is having trouble getting on there, please let me know. It works fine on my computer, but, if there is a problem there, I would like to know about it.
the web site is at www.arkcityrevived.com

which is not to be confused with the blog, which is at arkcityrevived.blogspot.com.
The two will go together, and you will be able to go back and forth with ease.
My thinking is that the blog will continue to be a conversation with the community about local events - and some national and state events with local ramifications. The web site will be more the news center, with more regular news and more in depth coverage.

Also, you may notice some new ads on the blog and the site. There are three types. There are LOCAL ads. Please visit them and tell them you saw their ad.
There are also two kinds of national ads. There are the google ads, which I am not supposed to click on or tell anyone to click on. The other ones, which are more by themselves, are called "affiliate" ads. I may encourage people to go there as much as I want. The thing there is, you have to go there and buy something, in order for me to make a small commission.

On the site, I am going to have a lot of ads for shoe stores. We don't have a shoe store, but, through this site, you may have an electronic one. :)

3 comments:

  1. Doing a great job JJ. Anymore news about the accident that killed the girl? Whats that quote? Hindsight before foresight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this JJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the first comment is not meant to be sarcastic in any way.

    ReplyDelete