Thursday, September 10, 2009

Analysis from the Washington Post

Here is an article from the Washington Post about Obama's speech. It is more of an analysis.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/09/AR2009090903587.html


I like the Post. It is usually the most fair of the national news organizations - in my opinion. It's too conservative for liberals, and too liberal for conservatives. When you get that balance going, you are getting close to reality.

COP NOTES are posted. FOOD PAGE is updated on the site. I sent our food columnist my spaghetti sauce recipe, and she wrote about it. I will update the OUTDOORS page soon.

2 comments:

  1. JJ, When I open up police notes from home page, the last ones showing is still from sept. 7th and when I open the September log from the police page, it shows Augusts log. Don't know if its just my computer or what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CC, its fixed now. You might have to refresh your browser to make it look right.

    ReplyDelete