Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday morning

The cop notes are posted now. They were posted incorrectly earlier, so, if you did not see the right ones, you may go back and see the right ones now.
Im a bit behind today.
I will have a 911 story, and the city commission story soon.
Im getting ready to head out to the landrush in Winfield. Getting ready for the Walnut Valley Festival.
I am going to camp this year, for the first time. Wet or not , im still going.
They were going to have the landrush yesterday, then they moved it to saturday, then they were letting people in this morning, so ... im not sure when it is.
But, I think Ill be ok if I go early in the morning.
I will be live blogging some from the festival. Should still be able to post news and other things of interest. Gotta love technology. Just hope it works the way it is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment