Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Poll, live blogs

Please vote in my poll at left. Just want to see what you all are doing with the site and blog. Unlike some sites, you do have the option to say you don't like it. (Sorry, couldnt resist.)
Also, I am getting the live blogs cranked up. I have Jerry Campbell of the cowley clean air group tonight. We should be on around 8, maybe earlier. Check back to be sure.
Also tomorrow night, I will have Mark Austin on. He is a local native who lives in Europe, working as a missionary. I thought that might be fun.
I am looking for people who were born here and moved on and had success. I hope to live blog with them eventually.


2 comments:

  1. I guess I will be the first to comment on what I think of the blogs. I do like them, both the site and the blog. I like you I think you are a nice guy. A couple things that do bug me: I don't like the religious preachings you put up every so often. I do not think any newsman should do that. I also wish you would writing the news stories just as you did when you worked for the newspaper. I think your writing has gotten more relaxed and informal. I think your older more formal style was better. Keep going and I hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. That sounds like constructive feedback.
    I only do the religious thing on Sundays, so its predictable.
    I think you have a great point about my writting getting more relaxed and (too) informal. I am probably trying to do too many things on here. Might be better to do fewer things and do them better.

    ReplyDelete