Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday in Winfield

I finally spent some time looking around and walking around. I have a better location than i thought. I am not behind the craft barn as I reported earlier. I am behind stage 4 which is where the competitions are held.
It didn't take me long at all to find some music. I can hear a mandolin from my campsite. Im just a few lots down from Malfunction Junction. Many of the campsites have names such as that, and have the same people that have been camping together for years.
There is music everywhere you look even today. People sitting around campsites picking and grinning. It all sounds pretty good.
The picture is my campsite. Certainly its not nearly as nice and fancy as most of them, but it will do. The Tennessee Dog is out front, so look for that if you stop by. Its the second road behind where they have the contests. It is really kinda quiet. Campsites are set up and people are resting from that work. I plan on posting some pictures of campsites soon on the site.I want to go to that mini concert for awhile first.
I was trying to chase down something to eat, but doesnt look like anything is open yet.
Check the site a little later for more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. james, check out the flying saucer over by w 14th gate. behind the school bus. d

    ReplyDelete