Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday morning, Sports

I have updated the Web site this morning. I am finding that there are people who know about either the site or the blog, but not both, so here is a link to the site.

I am starting to cover more sports, and that means there will be more sports on the weekends on here. But not to worry, you folks who are not into sports, there will still be plenty of other things on here.
I have posted stats and game notes from four "area" Big-12 schools. KU, KSU, OU and OSU. Oklahoma's quarterback was injured last night and the Sooners were upset by upstart BYU. OSU beat Georgia. I think the Cowboys proved they are for real.
I am thinking about starting a sports column. It will be on the sports page.
As a last minute thing, i tried a live blog during the OSU game while I watched it on TV. Not enough notice. Only three people showed up. But, we might try that again before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment