Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good Tuesday Morning

Hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Labor Day.
We usually go out of town Labor Day weekend, some exploration expedition, but my sweet wife decided not to go this year.
With all the good games scheduled for TV Saturday, I didn't object.
It was good to have a lazy weekend. Things will be heating up soon, and we will all be busy. The Walnut Valley Festival is not far away. The Last Run Car Show, then leading up to Arkalalah.
Site updates
The cop notes are posted.
I have also posted a calendar on the site. Doing a calendar is probably the most time consuming thing I do, and it often does not get done. But I like what I have compiled for September. I took all the calendars that are out there - that I could get my paws on - and combined them into one. It includes Cowley sports, but not Bulldog sports. I may get that done today.
The sports page is still relatively new.
I am still looking for columnists. If you have any interest at all, get ahold of me.
Also, please help spread the word about the site.
:) more later as the day develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment