Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday


Getting another late start on the day. There are people who just do the campground scene. I understand why now.
I listened to campground music until around 4. When I got back to my campsite, a neighbor was playing his mandolin. So I listened for awhile.
Ive yet to run into anyone playing anything that didnt sound great.
Other neighbors had been waking me up around 8 with the usual campground noise. They slept in today.
I am at college hill coffee in Winfield. This is a really nice place. Great coffee and free internet. Their wifi actually works.
The Wilders played stage five at midnight last night. That was great. There were thousands of people around there. I tried to get up close but could not see over people, so went back up on the hill.
Cloudy today.
At least it wont be so hot. Hope it doesnt rain, but you never know.
I will have a lot of pictures posted very soon on the site.
Monday I will get back to normal news coverage.
Thank you for your indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment