Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday in Winfield

I have been trying to upload my web page for a couple hours. The wifi here is really bad. I am not sure it will ever upload. Its is being provided by a Winfield computer company. If it doesnt get better pretty soon Im going to out them.
But it has been a good day otherwise. I was back in AC for awhile this morning. Its pretty quiet here during the day. Now, about 8:30 p.m., the place is starting to come to life.
People must stay up all night and sleep all day.
Hopefully there will be some pictures and such on the site soon.
I did update the sports pages some today. There is more Big-12 material, and some Cowley stories.
I may try a live blog tomorrow, but as slow as the internet is, i am not sure it will work at all.
Hopefully it will get better. Several campers have complained about the slow internet.
Ah how spoiled we are.
We dont even have to go out and shoot an animal for something to eat.
THE PICTURE is a couple from Colorado. I accidentally left the cowley college photo credit line on the picture. Its a picture I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment